1. Toxic people will ruin you. They will suck the life out of you. It is so much better to remove them from your life than to carry on a relationship that’s poisonous.
2. It’s okay to want to be alone. You don’t have to go to every party. You don’t have to be with your friends all the time. It’s okay to enjoy your own company.
3. Sometimes you have to put your happiness before others. It’s not selfishness. It’s doing what’s best for you.
4. People leave. Sometimes you will see it coming and most times it will take you by surprise. You can’t avoid it and you can’t change it. All you can do is keep moving forward. They’re in the past for a reason.
5. Don’t think too hard. Ninety nine percent of your problems stem from you over thinking them.
6. Find something to believe in. Whether it be a religion, a cause, or a person, find something that gives you hope. Find something that gives you a reason for living and immerse yourself in it.
7. Eat the brownie, buy the skirt, kiss the boy. Life is too short to deny yourself it’s simplest pleasures.
8. Learn about your family, learn about your past. Root yourself to where you came from. You wouldn’t be here without the people who came before you.
9. Take school seriously. You only get one shot at it, no do-overs.
10. When you find those special people that make you feel completely yourself, hold on to them. They are the rarest of blessings.
11. Stop trying to fix people who broke you.
12. Having a job will not only teach you discipline and responsibility, but also that the majority of the people on this planet are major assholes. But the customer is always right.
13. It feels much better to give than to receive.
14. Think of yourself as a blank canvas. Create whoever you want. The brush is in your hand.
15. You will go through times of sadness that seem like a never ending tunnel. But there is light at the end, I promise. You just have to keep pushing forward.
16. Stop planning your life. Let the current pull you along. Life is so much more enjoyable when you’re the passenger, not the driver.
17. Don’t ever be ashamed of your passions. If it sets a fire in your heart, let the flames grow taller.
18. Trust your instincts. Your brain thinks too much and your heart feels too much, but your gut is always right.
19. No matter what, have hope. There is always hope.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.Get free motivational PDF file after registration in your email.